Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, Same Friends

The new year is coming upon us, and fast to.  This past year has truly been one of my most memorable an unforgettable years of my life.  It has been filled with laughter and tears of joy from almost every one I know.  One thing that will always remain with me is the ever lasting bond of friendships created this year.  From a few friends getting stuck in a tree, to seeing people covered in dough or rather flour, but through it all they have remained my friends through it all.  I almost forgot, There was a bit of a blue explosion during electives one time, and luckily it didn't happen to me! : )  All I am saying to all of you that read my blog is that may you have an amazing new year!  Thank you all who contribute on a daily basis to the way my life turns out, as will I continue to the do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good, no, Great Books

Hunger Games Countdown