Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I am still alive, I haven't been posting for awhile because things have been so hectic and busy I just haven't had more than 5 minutes at a time to spare.  So every thing is all right I am fine and doing well; just thought I would let you know just in case you were starting to worry for some reason.   Anyway there isn't much new besides the usual that happens around this time of year, Christmas, presents and gathering with family.  The holidays are always a hard time for me because my mother lives in South Dakota, which is a long way away.  I have the rest of my family to comfort me in this time of sadness, but it soon over come in the sense of joy brought on by the holidays.  In  the time that I am needing a hug the most, my friends are there for me. Always.

2 comments:

  1. I will give you a hug anytime you need it! I hope the rest of your vacation is happy.

    --Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, You are a great friend, I hope that your break is a blast! (Yes I know that it is almost over)but why dwindle on the past?

    ReplyDelete

Good, no, Great Books

Hunger Games Countdown