Saturday, January 01, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

2010 has been filled with many memories; for me some of these were going back to South Dakota to visit my mom for the summer.  Going to church with Brooke.  Playing softball for my seventh year in a row; yes seven years, this spring will be my eighth year and I plan to move up to the B team if they decide to offer it this year again.  What else ... Oh yea, I became a seventh grader, and in that process I met some amazing friends, although I already had some pretty good ones; you know what they say though, you can never have to many good friends.
    My New Year's Resolution is:

1) Read at least 50 books by December 31st 2011
2) I will try (and I mean really try) to post on this blog at least once a week
3) I plan to get more involved in my plans for collage, start creating an idea of what I want to get a degree in, all that kind of stuff
4) Try (really really really try) to run at least a mile a day

Fingers crossed that I meet these goals, and to all of you reading this, if you have a new year's resolution, good luck in obtaining your goals!

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like some great goals, Taylor! I love your blog! Keep it up! Oh, and I would absolutely love it if you wanted to come to church again! Happy New Year!

    --Brooke:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I really hope you can keep coming to church...(insert excited squeal). I hope you can meet these goals! :) Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Good, no, Great Books

Hunger Games Countdown