Sunday, January 01, 2012

Books!!

When you think about it, books are a blessing. They contain information, whether is be fiction or not. The part I love most though is that they give you an. outlet to submerge yourself into a world that isn't your own. In the words of Nicole, (one of my all time best friends) "I love books. I love reading books. I love looking at books. I love feeling a book's pages. I. LOVE. BOOKS." I must say, there is no other way to say it better than I LOVE BOOKS! There just isn't.


What brought this on, was the fact that I just recently finished the second book in the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie, Crossed. I had heard many of my friends ranting and raving about them. So I figured that with my gift cards to Barns and Noble, I would buy them and give them a try. Boy am I glad I did. For those of you that know me really well, I am having trouble deciding whether I like these books or the Hunger Games Series better. Which is saying something.


I am know anticipating the release of the third book, but sadly that won't be happening for awhile now, Crossed was just released back in November. So the wait begins.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! I'm wishing for Matched and Crossed for my birthday. (17 days away! *throws confetti*)I finished The Hunger Games last night for the second time. It's even more amazing than the first time I read it, because now I get to imagine a blond Josh Hutcherson as Peeta! *sighs dreamily*

    Happy Reading,

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is more interesting to have a definite face to go with the characters. I will have a special surprise waiting for you for your birthday. I will not tell you what it is, but you probably can guess it fairly easily.

    ReplyDelete

Good, no, Great Books

Hunger Games Countdown