Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tagged

I've been tagged.


If your reading this at this very moment, consider yourself tagged too.


Okay, if you chose to accept this challenge here's what you do: below are some open-ended questions that have to do with your current surroundings (they're red). Fill them in, post them on your blog, and go and tag other people! Now, if you REALLY don't want to play you don't have to. I know that sometimes I don't like to be obligated to do something, but c'mon . . . you know you want to!

Outside my window . . . The sun shining through the clouds. Now I know that it is almost always cloudy in Oregon, but the sun is out!

Around the house . . . It is actually quite quiet. Well, except for the song If I Die Young by The Band Perry coming from my computer.

I'm looking forward to . . . Washington DC! Every spring break for the past 20+ years, the mayor, Mike Clark takes a group of 8th graders to Washington DC. This year I am one of the people that gets to go with him!

I'm currently reading . . . Pride and Prejudice, and The Hunger Games. For the second time. Pride and Prejudice is a great book; if you can understand it. As most have heard by now that The Hunger Games are being turned into a movie, and I just wanted to re-read it for the 19th time before the movie comes out. (Seriously, this is my 19th time, I have kept track of how many times.)

I'm wearing . . . My school uniform. A pair of khaki pant, and a plain blue shirt with a yellow undershirt.


I'm creating . . . An idea for my Senior Project. I didn't think it would be this hard, but once you think of how many things you could actually do and then get rid of the ones that you dislike, and you are still left a bunch of ideas!


From the kitchen . . . Nothing at the moment. Well, unless you count the package of crushed crackers that I brought down to my room last year but never ate.


I'm thinking about . . . I'm thinking about thinking about something.

I'm worried about . . . Starting and finishing not one, but two math books this year if I don't want to repeat Algebra I in high school.

My wish of the week . . . Is that I will make it through the school year with a minimal number of long projects. (Yes, I know that it would be more of a year long wish, but maybe I will wish for that  every week.)

Alright, it is your turn. Comment if you decided to participate, I will be watching and waiting for your responses . . .


I hope everyone had a good start to there school year, whether you are a student, teacher, or neither, and you just have had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good, no, Great Books

Hunger Games Countdown